Ahad, 6 September 2009

Electronic




When i look at my reference book for only one subject in this semester..its make me frightened...its stress my mind...Why?? because i didnt expert to use scientific calcultor and my english its not excellent... Today is my happening lesson about electronic...Dr Jazman make it really happening cause he let us ask him a quit simple question abou what content in this topic that we dont know..so my friend ask him what??
1) How to draw a circuit n combine resistance
2) How to use Kirchoffs law
3) How to use calculator to count equation
4) What is current divider and voltage divider
5) What is Thevenin and norton ???
From all this question, its make me easier to understand electronic course overall...thank U Dr for your great job today...ahh...its make me fresh and clear...

Tiada ulasan:

PertembunganTamadun